Makers Nutrition
Request a Quote

Fish Oil

Fish Oil Benefits

  • Heart health
  • Immune system
  • Cognitive function

Some 30% if fish oil is made up of omega-3s, while the remaining 70% is made up of other fats, and typically Vitamins A and D. The main omega-3s, EPA and DHA, help in many areas of health, attracting a large consumer base, especially individuals looking to maintain a healthy heart. Our sister company, can help you launch a successful softgel launch with optimal manufacturing capabilities.  

Share This Ingredient

Formula Selection

What type of supplement do you want to manufacture?

Custom Formula Private Label Formula