Makers Nutrition and other Stevie winners will were presented their awards on June 20th, 2016 in New York.
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
More than 3,400 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories. Makers Nutrition was nominated in the following categories:
- Company of the Year, Health Products & Services - Other Health Products/Services
- Management Team of the Year - 2015, Business Products Industries
- Stock Softgels and stocksoftgels.com, Business-to-Business Products
- Company of the Year, Manufacturing
- Company of the Year, Pharmaceuticals
- Best Website, Health Products and Services
- Stock Softgels, Business-to-Business Services
- Stock Softgels and stocksoftgels.com, Health & Pharmaceuticals - Service
- Softgels and stocksoftgels.com, Health & Pharmaceuticals - Product
"Makers Nutrition is extremely honored that the American Business awards has given us recognition in such a breadth of Stevie Award categories," said General Manager Steve Finnegan. "It is a testament to the hard work put forth by our entire team and inspires us to continue to provide excellent service and quality to the nutraceutical industry."
More than 250 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners.
“The judges were extremely impressed with the quality of entries we received this year. The competition was intense and every organization that has won should be proud,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards.