Makers Nutrition announced today that The Globee® Awards, organizers of the world’s premier business awards programs and business ranking lists, has named the dietary supplement manufacturing company a winner in the 6th Annual 2021 American Best in Business Awards.
The American Best in Business Awards program is open to all organizations with at least one or more offices in the United States of America. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. – large to small and startups, government, public and private, for-profit and non-profit – are eligible to submit nominations to the American Best in Business Awards in a wide range of categories honoring achievements in every aspect of business + work life.
More than 35 judges from a wide spectrum of industry experts participated in the judging process.
Makers Nutrition was honored with the following titles:
- GOLD - Company of the Year – Business Products
- GOLD – Company of the Year – Business Services
- GOLD – Company of the Year – Manufacturing
- GOLD – Milestone of the Year – Products and Services Growth – Jason Provenzano, CEO & President
- GOLD – Top Places to Work – Overall Benefits
- GOLD – Customer Service Outstanding Performance of the Year
- GOLD – Lifetime Achievement Award – Jason Provenzano, CEO & President
- GOLD – Outstanding Performance of the Year in the USA
- GOLD – Individual Hero of the Year – Helping Others During COVID-19 - Jason Provenzano, CEO & President
- GOLD – Essential Worker Hero of the Year – Jason Provenzano, CEO & President
- GOLD – Company Work-From-Home Implementation of the Year
- GOLD – Best Service to Combat and Reduce the Impact of COVID-19
- SILVER – Fastest-Growing Company of the Year
- SILVER – Milestone of the Year – Customer Growth
- SILVER – Company Rethinking of the Year
- SILVER – Company Innovation of the Year – Tackling COVID-19 with Innovative Ways
- SILVER – Executive Hero of the Year – Effective Leadership During COVID-19 – Stephen Finnegan, Executive Vice President
- BRONZE – Company of the Year – Healthcare Products & Services
- BRONZE – Team of the Year During COVID-19
- BRONZE – Company Response of the Year
- BRONZE – Best Product to Combat and Reduce the Impact of COVID-19
“We are proud to be recognized for our individual and collective efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Director of Business Development Robert Driscoll. “When the virus hit the world, Makers Nutrition overcame many challenges with teamwork and above all, our rock-solid commitment to clients who rely heavily on our high-quality products and services.”
About the Globee Awards
The Globee Awards are conferred in eleven programs and competitions: the American Best in Business Awards, Business Excellence Awards (Best Employers), CEO World Awards®, Communications Excellence Awards, Customer Sales & Service World Awards®, Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards®, Disruptor Company Awards, Golden Bridge Awards®, International Best in Business Awards, IT World Awards®, and the Women World Awards®. Learn more about the Globee Awards at https://globeeawards.com.
About Makers Nutrition
Makers Nutrition, an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Company in America, is a groundbreaking provider for dietary supplement companies worldwide. Specializing in capsules, tablets, powders, softgels and gummies, Makers Nutrition provides a full-service option for all contract manufacturing, graphic design, packaging, and fulfillment service needs. Click here to learn more.