Stress is unavoidable but manageable when equipped with the right tools, resources, and education from private label supplement brand like yours. With Makers Nutrition’s turnkey services, you have the opportunity to offer ashwagandha supplements that can help a limitless number of consumers handle life’s stresses.
What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha, also known as Withania somnifera, is an evergreen shrub that is found in Africa, India, and throughout the middle East that has been used for centuries. The extract from this shrub is manufactured into dietary supplements that are believed to help many people.
Why Do People Take Ashwagandha Supplements?
One of the most vital herbs in Ayurveda, an alternative system of health and wellness, ashwagandha is known to maintain youth, both physically and mentally. People who believe in holistic healing and alternative methods of wellness take ashwagandha to balance their mind and body, as the shrub’s extract is especially touted for stress relieving properties.
Types of Ashwagandha Supplements to Manufacture
- Sports nutrition blends with benefits for stress minimization and better sleep
Premier Supplement Manufacturing Services
No matter which format of ashwagandha supplements you choose to manufacture through Makers Nutrition, it’s a good choice. Each is convenient in its own way. Some people like to mix powders into their drink because they are used to doing that for their preworkout regimen. Others enjoy simple swallowing an easy-to-take capsule that has no flavor. In this case, you may wish to utilize Makers Nutrition’s award-winning private label line that includes a non-GMO, vegan friendly Ashwagandha root capsule. We also offer an ashwagandha gummy formula that you can easily private label with your brand name. It comprises not only ashwagandha, but also Vitamin D and Zinc, which all help to support healthy stress levels. These gummies are low in sugar and non-GMO, making for a great opportunity to appeal to consumers concerned about cleaner labels.
Phenomenal Flavoring Systems for Phenomenal Supplements
Makers Nutrition’s flavoring systems are second to none. Should you choose to manufacture a powder ashwagandha supplement, we have all the resources and machinery to produce a high-quality FLAVORFUL powder your customers can easily mix into their favorite beverage, yogurt, or smoothie.
Custom Nutraceutical Ashwagandha Manufacturing
Startups truly benefit from our private label offerings and savings, but if you are already established or have ample funding to manufacture a custom formula, then we welcome it! Makers Nutrition brings thousands of dietary supplements and vitamins to market for companies around the globe. With our next-generation equipment and quality sourcing materials, we can meet your specifications for your custom ashwagandha supplement, be it a power, capsule or gummy.
Private Label Ashwagandha Supplement Manufacturer
On the topic of custom manufacturing, know that other health brands offer ashwagandha in combination with different ingredients that make for an effective supplement. Say the product is a supplement for stress relief. Here are some ingredients you may want to consider adding:
- Lemon balm
- Rhodiola rosea
Ashwagandha and Heart Disease
This stress relief supplement can do much more than calm the mind and body. Say you offer a nighttime ashwagandha product. While the anti-inflammatory properties in the ashwagandha get to work, the melatonin helps your customers fall into a sleepier state to get a better night’s rest. The lemon balm also helps ease the anxiety that keeps the mind wandering. Including ingredients like those listed above to function in unison with ashwagandha, your private label supplement can help customers find their groove in living a healthier, more balanced life altogether. And that includes heart health. If your product combines the synergetic agencies offered by natural herbs and extracts that have proven effects with a well-balanced diet, then you may also be helping decrease customers’ chances of developing heart disease and other cardiovascular conditions.
Remember, there is a healthy amount of stress from which the body is supposed to protect a person. But if stress is constant, then the stress hormone cortisol is on overload, and studies suggest that high levels of cortisol from long-term stress can increase blood cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure, and blood sugar. This stress can cause changes that lead to the buildup of plaque deposits in the arteries and increase the risk of heart disease. Your ashwagandha supplement can reach further than you may have initially thought.
The Domino Effect
What many individuals do not realize is that our health is a domino effect. With life’s ups and downs, we are bound to face a situation that challenges our minds, and then our bodies, as the two feed off each other. To keep things in check, we need to know how to react better to stressful situations. Your private label supplements manufactured by Makers Nutrition can help educate customers on how to best go about handling the tough times. Teach your customers the benefits of mindful meditation, daily exercise, and dietary supplementation. With the right resources, their potential is limitless. With a calmer approach to life, more physical activity, and the inclusion of safe, quality supplements such as your ashwagandha powder or ashwagandha capsules, your customers can take their holistic wellbeing to a new height.
Ashwagandha Supplement Warnings
Before speaking with one of our graphic designers, you probably have a list of questions ready to go. Add ‘Cautions’ to that list, as it is very important that you warn consumers of anything they should know prior to taking the dietary supplement you have created. From experience, we know many labels read “as with any dietary supplement, please consult a licensed physician before taking this product.” Experts understand that ashwagandha in large quantities can potentially lead to digestive upset, nausea, and vomiting, but your customers might not. Supplemental ashwagandha may also interact with thyroid function, so it may be important for you to include such warnings on your product label which you can discuss with your Makers Nutrition graphic designer.
Ashwagandha Supplement Manufacturing FAQs
When you are entering a business deal of any sort, the first question is usually “am I getting my money’s worth?” Our team is proud to announce that when you hand over your custom supplement formula, be it ashwagandha-focused or not, we guarantee your project is safe with us. We hold the highest of standards when it comes to our B2B partnerships for contract supplement manufacturing, and we rely on your trust to allow Makers Nutrition to prove why you chose us as your supplement manufacturing service provider in the first place.
Other common concerns about supplement manufacturing include:
- Where is my ashwagandha manufactured? When partnering with Makers Nutrition, your formula will always be manufactured in a state-of-the-art FDA-registered, GMP-compliant facility. While other vitamin manufacturers or supplement manufacturers will claim they manufacture your products in qualified locations, they have no evidence with which to prove it. This is why we make our certifications clear right on our website.
- How do I know the supplements will be high quality? Following strict GMP guidelines means manufacturing products that meet GMP standards. However, Makers Nutrition exceeds the criteria by going above and beyond for our clients. We source the finest raw materials from around the globe to ensure you are pleased with the finished product.
- How does fulfillment work with Makers Nutrition? Our 3PL software allows us to store your supplements safely and securely in our fully customized warehouse facility. All products are kept in a climate-controlled environment, so you never have to worry about melting, liquifying, or caking. With real-time 24/7 reporting and alerts, critical information is always accessible. Once ready to ship out, we work with the top-performing carriers to transport your product anywhere within the continental United States.
- What about marketing? Makers Nutrition handles the manufacturing, packaging, and fulfillment of your dietary supplement so you can put the most energy into marketing and advertising. That said, we do have a full-time graphics department that is constantly producing stellar product labels and packaging designs that will stand out both online and in stores. While we will not connect you with an advertising agency, you can consider our design department a built-in resource for you to really express the purpose of your dietary supplement. If you are offering an ashwagandha supplement to help a certain demographic most at risk of heart disease, raise this point during your correspondence with your graphic designer. He or she will hear you out and come up with a brilliant layout for your heart supporting ashwagandha supplement.
Makers Nutrition Makes It Happen
These are all the benefits you acquire when sealing the deal with the team that is committed to making your business dreams a reality. We know you want to make a wave in the nutraceutical industry and in the lives of others. We would love the opportunity to join your journey in making it happen in the most convenient, quick, and creative way possible. Call us today at 1-844-625-3771 to get started.
- Quilter, John. “Ashwagandha in the Age of Stress.” NIE Magazine, Dec. 2022, pp.42-43.