Although we use our brains every day, cognitive health doesn’t always get the attention it deserves. Brain function affects us mentally, physically, and emotionally, and as your customers age, they especially need superior supplements for cognitive support to keep mind and body in check. Makers Nutrition is your premier manufacturing partner for nootropics, which can assist in memory, motivation, awareness, and general brain function. We are here to share why brain supporting supplements ought to be your next products manufactured through our award-winning services.
How large is the brain health supplement market?
The market is big to begin with, and will continue to expand, putting your business in a great position for growth when offering cognitive support supplements. According to Grand View Research, “the global brain health supplements market size was valued at $7.21 billion (U.S.) in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.0 percent from 2021 to 2028. The increasing interest in improving and maintaining brain health among consumers has been driving product demand [all] over the world.”
Dietary Supplements Consumers Want
On the rise are brain health supplements that leave out unnecessary fillers, binders, and GMO ingredients. Consumers want to know that when they choose your private label supplement brand, they are choosing products that are safe, clean, and have shown promising effects for people like them. Make sure your supplement manufacturer can meet your specifications for the exact product you are looking to introduce.
Your Qualified Supplement Manufacturer
Makers Nutrition values clean labels as much as your potential customers wish to consume them. Some of the most popular supplements we help manufacture are bought specifically for what is NOT in them. Join the movement and offer your customers superior supplements that can benefit their minds and bodies in weeks rather than months. That’s right, unlike other contract manufacturers, our team works hard to get your products to market in a competitive time frame. Sure, you might find a brain health supplement manufacturer that gets your product out in one or two weeks less, but the quality simply won’t suffice. We guarantee you high-quality premium supplements, no matter the quantity or format.
Why Private Label Brain Health Supplements?
By offering private label brain vitamins and supplements, you are offering consumers the opportunity to take control of their own cognitive health. While medication may at times be necessary depending on the individual’s condition, supplements, when manufactured by a trustworthy source, can be enough to serve a need. Private labeling comes with the responsibility of partnering with a company that emphasizes safety as much as you do. FDA-registration and GMP-compliance is no easy feat, and it should be taken seriously for the benefit of your private label business and the wellbeing of your customers. Unlike the other supplement manufacturer fooling entrepreneurs, Makers Nutrition holds all the proper certificates and conducts production under one highly qualified roof.
From our combined 50+ years of experience, we know that most consumers are interested in capsules and tablets that house only the ingredients that make a difference. Through our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, we can produce high-quality capsules and tablets with the natural brain benefitting ingredients you wish to offer. If you are unsure of which ingredients to choose, we have some suggestions!
Nootropics for Brain Support
1. Fish oil is often topping any good-for-the-brain nutrient list. DHA and EPA, two types of omega-3 fatty acids, have been associated with improved cognitive function, including better memory skills and reaction times in healthy people who have regularly low DHA intakes. EPA has been shown to improve mood, while taking fish oil altogether is believed to help reduce the decline in brain function associated with aging. A fish oil supplement might be a good idea for people who do not obtain the recommended daily amount of oily fish. When you work with a supplement manufacturing company as advanced as Makers Nutrition, you can feature softgels, capsules, and tablets that do not leave an unpleasant fishy aftertaste.
2. Creatine is naturally found in muscles and the brain. It can help with memory and thinking skills in people who do not eat meat, eggs, or fish. Globally, there are around 1.5 billion vegetarians and 79 million vegans. Remember that when offering a brain supporting product, you could accommodate and appeal to the masses. With a creatine-centered product, you can turn your private label brand into one that is known for its consumer inclusivity.
3. Acetyl-L-Carnitine is another naturally produced substance. Playing a critical role in metabolism and energy production, acetyl-L-carnitine has been shown to help prevent age-related decline in brain function and increase learning capacity. It also shows promising effects for individuals with mild dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. While more research is underway for its effects in people who do not have a neurodegenerative disease, consumers are becoming increasingly interested in the effects acetyl-L-carnitine may have for people in need of a brain function boost.
4. Resveratrol: Do you like red grapes? Red wine? Then you are at an advantage with the naturally occurring antioxidant resveratrol that is often associated with preservation of the hippocampus, an important part of the brain that deals with memory. While animal study findings are promising, more human research is required. If you are in the medical field and would like to offer a memory boosting supplement, conduct your own clinical studies so you can inform customers that your cognition supporting supplement has that level of credibility. The more evidence-backed claims, the better.
5. Phosphatidylserine: This phospholipid, a type of fat compound found in the brain, can be beneficial for both those who already have age-related brain function decline, and those who simply want to get ahead of it. Studies have demonstrated that taking 100 mg of phosphatidylserine three times a day could help reduce age-related cognitive complications. Healthy people taking phosphatidylserine supplements of up to 400 mg a day have shown improvements in thinking skills and memory. You can easily combine phosphatidylserine with acetyl-L-carnitine and other ingredients in this list to create a brain powering product!
6. Ginkgo Biloba: Probably one of the most popular supplements on the market today, ginkgo biloba is believed to increase blood flow to the brain and improve brain functions such as focus and short-term memory.
7. Bacopa Monnieri: Another ingredient that can assist people with age-related brain decline and those without, bacopa monnieri is often used in supplements to help elderly people with cognitive skills. Though it may take time for the effects to make themselves evident, this ingredient is well sought out for its beneficial use in Ayurvedic medicine.
8. Rhodiola Rosea: While more research is underway, rhodiola rosea may reduce fatigue and work toward improved thinking skills.
9. Caffeine: It naturally stimulates the central nervous system and brain, making for a more energized feeling, better reaction time, and overall improved brain function.
10. S-Adenosyl Methionine: SAMe is a naturally occurring substance in the body used in chemical reactions to make and deconstruct compounds such as fats, proteins, and hormones. It shows promising effects for people who have depression. In one study, adding S-adenosyl methionine to an antidepressant prescription of participants who had previously not responded to therapy improved chances of remission by about 14%. A newer study established that SAMe may be just as effective as some types of antidepressant medications.
Dietary Supplement Safety
With all of this said, please remind your customers that dietary supplements are not meant for everyone. Some people have medical conditions and when they take a product containing an ingredient, or a combination of ingredients, which causes adverse reactions, that won’t be good news for the customer or your business. For example, phosphatidylserine may have a blood-thinning effect. If someone is already taking blood-thinning medication, then taking a supplement that doubles the effect may not be the best choice of action. Cation, advise, suggest—all of the above!
White Label Brain Health Capsules
Though we primarily serve as a full-service custom manufacturer of dietary supplements, Makers Nutrition offers a high-quality brain supporting capsule formula for brands just starting out in the nutraceutical industry, neurologists, general practitioners—pretty much anyone interested in offering patients or customers a safe, preservative-free supplement, while saving as much capital as possible. If you fall under this category, then consider our non-GMO brain health capsules to private label as your own.
Brain health supplement manufacturing does not have to be complicated. If partnered with Makers Nutrition, you could raise the stakes for other supplement brands competing with yours. And remember, your product is only as good as your provider. So, choose wisely. Choose Makers.
- Sabarese, Angela. “A Mind/Body Connection for Cognitive Health.” Nutrition Industry Executive, May/June 2021, pp. 27-44.