As fancy as “migraineur” sounds, this noun represents 37 million Americans who suffer from severe headaches (migraine). A migraine is a total bummer, at times it is a debilitating nuisance that just refuses to go away. No matter what some people try, the incessant throbbing shows little to no sign of leaving any time soon.
But what if there was a solution? What if YOU had that solution?
This is your time to offer a product that might finally help someone in need of relief. Here are some ingredient ideas to include in your ideal formula:
- Ginger: Due to its interceptive agency in prostaglandin synthesis, ginger can prevent the swelling of blood vessels and blood vessel pressure. One study actually concluded that ginger can be just as effective as migraine medication. It doesn’t end there though. This herb/spice can also prevent nausea after a migraine (dailysabah).
- Butterbur: In one study, German and American researchers administered 75 milligrams, twice daily, of butterbur to a group of adults who experience migraines. Another group of adults who experience migraines was given another type of medicine. At the end of a four month period, the researchers found that migraines in the subjects given butterbur decreased 48%, and 26% in those who were taking a different medicine—which was evidently less effective than butterbur (dailysabah). Butterbur is made into supplements in the form of capsules, powders, tinctures, extracts, and softgels (migraine).
- Magnesium: Since magnesium is not easily absorbed by the body, dietary supplements typically include magnesium combined with other substances such as amino acids (healthline). Among other symptoms, low magnesium levels can cause headaches (cjnews). If those who are deficient ingested adequate amounts of magnesium, those headaches and potential migraines could be prevented. While most commonly used in the form of magnesium oxide, supplements include this magnesium as:
- Magnesium carbonate
- Magnesium chloride
- Magnesium sulfate
- Magnesium citrate
- Vitamin D: The industry is constantly informed of new studies and benefits of Vitamin D. Those benefits include alleviating migraines. The Journal of Research in Medical Sciences conducted a study that tracked subjects who consistently took an appropriate dose of Vitamin D. The finding? This vitamin lessened the frequency of migraines (blog.themigrainereliefcenter).
- CoQ10: While commonly found in fish and meat, CoQ10 supplements help to prevent migraine attacks. As evidenced, “various research studies have shown a dosage of 100 mg taken three times a day reduced the frequency of headaches significantly in around half of the respondents” (blog.themigrainereliefcenter).
Avoid a Headache by Choosing Makers Nutrition
These are only a few of the many ingredients used to create remedies for migraines that too often take away from the day, hold people back, and downright hurt. Have you been in the business for years? Is your manufacturer causing unnecessary stress? Avoid the headache with Makers Nutrition. We are the leading all-in-one provider. We cover everything you need to create the best product possible—graphic design, contract manufacturing, order fulfillment, packaging, and 24/7 customer service. Sounds convenient, I know.
Call us at 1-844-625-3771 or request a quote to manufacture your next migraine supplement here!