With 121,000 U.S. public and private schools closed in 46 states, at least 54.5 million students are home with their parents who are learning to adjust to a new kind of work-life balance. And when you are a busy business owner, of say, a private label supplement line, tensions are bound to mount.
Here are some tips to help keep your kids healthy and yourself sane. We know you’re going to need it.
Spoiler Alert: you may just stumble upon a new way to grow your business during these trying times.
Set a Schedule
A change in schedule doesn’t mean there can’t be one. While the kids may be able to sleep later than usual, get them into a new routine of getting themselves up and ready for a different kind of school day. One with extra mom/dad and me time. When you are not playing Bill Nye, keep your kids on track with a lunch time. Maybe even prepare a virtual “lunch brunch” with classmates.
Their Play Time is Your Work Time
Warmer weather means more play time OUTSIDE. Encourage your kids to get out there and out of your hair---I mean your house. Join in on some quality fresh-air family time, but back to work it is. While the children are safely at play in the yard, visit the computer and get to looking at our stock formulas page. There you’ll find a daily immune-boosting, nutrient-rich Kids Multivitamin to feature during that lunch brunch I mentioned. In addition to your own children, a healthy lunch with a daily multivitamin can keep your customers’ kids healthy and thriving, both mentally and physically.
Here are just some of the many benefits your private label can serve:
- Vitamin A: Typically consumed through milk, eggs, fruits and veggies, vitamin A aids in growth, development, eye and skin health, and improved immune function
- Vitamin C: building collagen, helping fight infection, and working to absorb iron from food, vitamin C is crucial for children’s overall health. Especiallybecause vitamin C is lost when some foods are cooked, it’s a good thing we include it in our Kids Multi formula.
- Vitamin D: Touted most recently for its potential in COVID-19, vitamin D can help reduce the risk of respiratory infection and regulate cytokine production (cell-to-cell communication in immune response and stimulation of the movement of cells towards sites of inflammation, trauma and infection.) We know that 42% of America is deficient in vitamin D and there is some thought that adequate amounts may provide some protection for vulnerable populations. This is not to say vitamin D cures or prevents coronavirus, but there is some precautionary hope with supplementation.
- Iodine: More than just delicious flavors, seafood serves a daily dose of iodine, which is important for steady growth and tissue development.
- Zinc: Seeds, whole grain cereals, chicken, and milk all contain zinc, but a supplement like ours can support wound healing, growth and immune system function.
Your Next Immune-Boosting Private Label Product Awaits
I assume the word “immune” stood out throughout this piece. Perhaps you were buzzword searching for it. I don’t blame you. As we all take it day by day, your private label business can make a difference in the lives of so many. With a strengthened immune system and adequate vitamin and mineral levels from YOUR product, children can continue to grow and thrive.
Makers Nutrition is still pumping away at production and looks forward to receiving your quote. While visiting our site, watch our virtual tour … and then you’ll understand!