A diet full of canned and processed foods with a lack of exercise could lead to a life of complications, including high blood pressure. Now, it is very important for your customers to seek advice from their doctor, but it also important that they know the impact of their own actions, such as maintaining a healthy lifestyle—one of balance and self-awareness.
But First, Doctor
Once your customers have spoken with a licensed physician, they may be able to turn to a combination of medication and natural alternatives or natural supplements altogether as a solution.
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is often called the “silent killer,” since you can unknowingly have it. The longer it goes uncontrolled, the higher the risk of developing life-threatening conditions becomes. That is why identification of and addressing hypertension is crucial to your customers’ health.
What is Causes?
Heredity, poor diet, lack of exercise, alcohol consumption, and stress—something rising for many under current circumstances—can all contribute to high blood pressure. As we age, artery walls lose their elasticity, raising our risk of HBP. Your older customers could take great interest in your next product.
Prevention with Private Label
To a certain degree, genetics govern our health. However, you can help customers control what they can through supplementation.
In addition to promoting preventative measures such as quitting smoking, consuming a diet full of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lean protein, your private label products can help maintain healthy blood pressure levels. Here are a few ideas to get the ball rolling:
- Potassium aids in regulating sodium’s effects on the body, and makes for a practical addition to a custom formula rich in vitamins C and D, two studied nutrients that help lower blood pressure.
- Regular exercise can aid in reducing high blood pressure, so why not offer a pre-workout powder that will help keep customers concentrated on getting fit and feeling in control?
- Weight loss is encouraged in order to lower blood pressure. Your appetite-curbing supplement could support shedding fat AND hypertension
- Smoking and alcohol intake directly raise blood pressure, as well as the risk of cardiovascular disease, among other conditions. If your customers tend to partake in unhealthy habits, chances are they are deficient in some of the most vital nutrients like zinc, folate, and calcium. Your choice private label supplement manufacturer can help you formulate a high-quality capsule, tablet, softgel, gummy, or powder that suits their needs and your expectations.
Last but not least, stress management can sometimes be key to keeping blood pressure levels in check. Holistic approaches with supplementation and acupuncture, as well as meditation, could do wonders for your customers’ mind-and-body. If you are looking to make a difference during a time we can all use a little help, call us at 1-844-625-3771 or request a quote here.
- https://www.healthline.com/health/high-blood-pressure-hypertension/supplements-to-lower-blood-pressure https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/327508