If your mind immediately went to three witches in a Disney movie, then we’re already off to a great start. If you’re thinking about the projection that the brain supplements market is projected to expand at an 8.90% growth rate from 2020-2027, then we are right on track.
For Your Consideration
Among the many popular brain supplements are those aiding in memory. In tune with market trends, we want you to be ahead of the game. 2021 will be here before you know it, and with current global supply chain setbacks, we advise getting started with your next, or first, private label project sooner rather than later.
What Was I Saying?
Ah yes, brain supplements. More specifically, supplements to improve memory. To get started, you’ll want to know which herbs and other supplement ingredients are known for their cognitive influence.
- Vitamins B6, B9 (folate/folic acid), and B12 all play a part in brain health, and may slow the progression of mental decline in elderly people. In fact, studies show that there is a folate deficiency in elderly people with dementia and folic acid supplements may help minimize age-related degeneration.
- Choline is a vital micronutrient that the body uses to create acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that helps modulate mood and memory. Its most concentrated source food-wise is egg yolk. However, it may be difficult to get adequate daily amounts through food alone, so a supplement could be necessary for some, especially vegan customers.
- Ginkgo biloba, an ancient Chinese herb, has gained quite the reputation for its ability to ameliorate memory and focus by stimulating blood flow in the brain.
- Often found in the same product as ginkgo biloba is ginseng, another trending Chinese herbal ingredient. It has been proven to benefit mental functions like memory, behavior, and mood.
- Fish oil may assist those with mild cognitive impairment—conditions that are not as severe as Alzheimer’s disease, but still result in memory loss. For example, in one study, 485 older adults with age-related cognitive decline were administered either 900 mg of DHA or a placebo every day. After 24 weeks, those taking DHA performed better on memory and learning tests. Taken early, individuals with mild cognitive impairments may benefit greatly from fish oil supplementation.
Filling In The Gaps
While foods contain nutrients that show the potential to improve memory, many people do not necessarily eat enough of those foods to get all the benefits. Your private label dietary supplement(s) could accommodate many people looking to slow cognitive decline or improve their current state.
Makers Nutrition is keen to manufacture only high quality, safe supplements to your customers. While we keep the process on a schedule, our team does not rush your order simply for the sake of making a dollar. Our priority is making sure you get exactly what is decided upon during the planning process. Though none of these ingredients can prevent, treat, or cure severe brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, there is proof that supplements can have some impact on memory. Your private label brand could offer the market’s most beneficial product for brain health. All that’s left to do is call us at 1-844-625-3771 or request a quote.