Right now, many of your potential customers are either experiencing or are at risk of developing eye-related conditions like glaucoma, cataracts, and macular degeneration. And here lies the beauty in owning a private label busines: You can promote eye care as a preventative measure to preserve those same customers’ quality of life.
More Than Just Eyesight
- Regular physical exams go beyond covering one eye and rambling off letters from afar. These exams are important to maintaining good eye health, as high blood pressure and diabetes can lead to vision loss from diabetic retinopathy, eye stroke, and macular degeneration.
- Not only does daily exercise, something as simple as taking a walk, help reduce the risk of macular degeneration by up to 70%, but it improves blood circulation, strengthens the heart, and lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- A well-balanced diet matters. When adequate fruits and vegetables are consumed, so are antioxidants, which can reduce the risk of cataracts. Say, however, your customers do not eat as many fruits and vegetables as they should. The addition of a high-quality eye health supplement can help! With 5 mg of lycopene per dose, your supplement users can enjoy the benefits of the most powerful antioxidant in the carotene family.
When marketing your private label eye care product, make known the dangers of blue light exposure, pollution, and not wearing sunglasses. Then, delve into some of the ingredients offered by our stock formula:
- Vitamin A, which is clinically proven to help eyes adjust to darkness after intense light exposure
- Zinc, the “helper molecule,” which plays a major part in transporting Vitamin A from the liver to the retina to produce melanin, a protective pigment in the eyes.
- Vitamin C, which can prevent the development of cataracts and slow the progression of age-related macular degeneration.
- Eyebright, a little-known ingredient, critical for intracellular eye metabolism and healthy lenses and retinas
- Last but certainly not least, bilberry. Such extract benefits visual acuity and strong eye blood vessels.
We can go on for hours about the many ways our product may help your customers see better, feel better, and live better. Eye health is something many take for granted, but if you raise awareness of how much we actually use and depend on our eyes… consumers, both young and old, might just turn to you for a proactive solution.
Call us today to get started so your customers can see the difference in eye health tomorrow!