Apple cider vinegar vitamins and supplements are taking the industry by storm. While there has been a gradual increase in consumer interest, never before has there been such a demand for high-quality apple cider vinegar products, gummies especially.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar, or ACV is made by fermenting the sugar from apples, which results in acetic acid, a main ingredient in vinegar. It also contains nutrients like vitamins and vitamin C. Used medicinally for centuries, many people use apple cider vinegar as a home remedy. For what you ask? Let’s get into it.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, used vinegar to clean wounds over 2,000 years ago, as it is a natural disinfectant. It is also used as a food preservative, as it slows bacteria such as E. coli from growing in and spoiling food. But what does apple cider vinegar do to the body when taken as a supplement?
- Weight loss: Studies suggest that, when consumed with a high carb meal, ACV can promote satiety, preventing consumers from overdoing it on the carbs for the rest of the day, making ACV a viable supplement for those looking to shed some weight.
- Blood sugar: The acetic acid in vinegar may block enzymes that help digest starch, resulting in a smaller blood sugar response after starchy meals are eaten, helping control blood sugar levels. ACV can therefore also assist individuals with diabetes whose insulin sensitivity could be improved.
- Skin health: Many consumers take apple cider vinegar supplements for dry skin and eczema. Due to its antibacterial agency, ACV may help ward off skin infections to several skin conditions.
- Acid reflux: Many people swear by apple cider vinegar for acid reflux and its ability to clear some irritating mucus that lingers in the back of the throat.
- Immune health: ACV’s natural probiotics and prebiotics may have a positive impact on the immune system. Its antibacterial properties help fight off the pathogens that may wreak havoc on the body.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Dogs
Even dogs can benefit from ACV supplements. Since ACV works to reduce inflammation in the body and support the immune system by balancing the pH, pet owners administer their dogs apple cider vinegar to help promote healthy paws, coats, and skin. To learn more, click here.
Apple Cider Vinegar Supplement Forms
Apple cider vinegar supplements can be manufactured in the form of:
These supplements can include other nutrients, vitamins, and minerals to boost the health of your customers. Many of our clients find success by offering ACV supplements with ingredients such as vitamins B9 and B12, turmeric and ginger.
Manufacturing an ACV Gummy
While dietary supplement users take certain products for certain reasons, they all have one thing in common: they want convenience. And apple cider vinegar is known as one of the easiest supplements to take when manufactured into gummies. In addition, swallowing raw apple cider vinegar is unsavory to say the least. It can cause damage to tooth enamel, hurt the throat, and upset the stomach. Instead, gummies can make the ACV supplement experience much more enjoyable with a delicious flavor! By offering ACV gummies, you can provide an easy, tasty avenue to better health, from skin care to immune system support. But beware, not all supplement manufacturers have your best interest in mind.
Choosing an Apple Cider Vinegar Manufacturer
When choosing a supplement manufacturer, be sure to keep this checklist in mind:
- Is the manufacturing company FDA and GMP-registered?
- Is it well-established and credible?
- Does this supplement provider have a website with clear information regarding its qualifications?
- Is the company able to source high-quality raw materials?
- Does someone answer the phone when you call the office?
Superior Apple Cider Vinegar Manufacturing
Be it a capsule, powder, tablet, or gummy, Makers Nutrition excels in apple cider vinegar manufacturing. We handle products from start to finish with strict quality control in an FDA-registered, GMP-compliant facility. Unlike other manufacturers who pose as certified providers but lack real credentials, we have years of experience. Our founder and CEO has been in the business for decades, and our team is trained to best serve your supplement business.
Stock and Custom Apple Cider Vinegar Formulas
Makers Nutrition offers supplement businesses the opportunity to hit the ground running with our stock formulas available for private labeling. These ACV gummies include pomegranate juice powder, beet juice powder, folate, and vitamin B12—ingredients that can help detoxify the body, support digestion, and promote immune system function. These gummies include features that could help boost sales of your next ACV product, including sugar-free, non-GMO, gluten free, and vegan friendly.
Apple Cider Vinegar Supplement Consumer Demands
Considering that the gummy supplement market is expected to climb to over $9 billion by 2026, it is wise to jump into the gummy game soon. With consumers more aware of their health and the types of ingredients that make up their vitamins and supplements, it is important it change with the times and manufacture cleaner, healthier gummy supplements. Should you choose to submit your custom gummy formulation, consider some of the most requested features for ACV products:
- Dairy free
- No artificial fillers
- Soy free
- Contains the “mother” of vinegar that stores certain protein strands, enzymes, and friendly bacteria
Your Vitamin and Supplement Manufacturer
We believe that in the nutraceutical business, you get what you pay for—so if your current or prospective partner is offering unusually low MOQs at a very low price, then you may fall victim to dietary supplements with poor quality. Makers Nutrition rolls out the red carpet for all our clients, regardless of size. If you are a startup, want premium products with low MOQs, then you have come to the right place. Unbeatable quality, service, and value is what we are all about, which cannot be said for most other vitamin manufacturers. Call now to get started on success!