Since COVID-19 hit the globe, health brands seized the opportunity to offer vitamins and supplements that would drive sales upward, focusing mainly on those still highest in demand—immune system supporting products. As the immune support health market continues to soar in the coming years, it’s time to create a new avenue of health for your customers and one of success for your brand.
How Does Stress Affect the Immune System?
The first step in manufacturing your way to success in the immune health sector is educating customers through product packaging why it is vital to minimize the factor arguably most harmful to the immune system—stress. When we are stressed, the immune system’s ability to ward off antigens is mitigated, making us more susceptible to infections. It can increase strain on the circulatory system due to raised heart rate, potentially causing a domino effect of conditions such as hypertension, high blood cholesterol levels, heart disease, and more. Stress’s indirect effect on the body involves some negative habits like smoking and drinking, which can lead people down a dangerous road.
Diet and the Immune System
Research has long recognized that people who live in poverty and lack proper nutrition are more at risk of developing infectious diseases. Without nourishment, the immune system does not stand a fighting chance. Scientists believe that also goes for people who have plenty of access to healthy food but instead choose to eat processed items and foods high in sugar. The immune system relies on what the body consumes, so if it is consistently seeing too much or too little of essential nutrients such as Vitamin A, iron, selenium, or zinc, then one’s vulnerability to sickness grows exponentially. However, with the right diet and supplementation with vitamins manufactured by a credible company, people who may not be as keen to a healthy diet, your supplement brand could help fill the gaps.
Private Label Immune Supporting Supplements
The next step in helping your customers improve their immune system function and overall wellness is deciding on the most beneficial ingredients for your product. Be it a capsule, tablet, gummy, softgel, or powder, Makers Nutrition can help guide your business in the right direction with superior supplement manufacturing services. Our convenient stock offerings have earned us many awards in private label manufacturing, and we hope you inquire further after learning about our newest additions—which leads us to how we became the #1 provider of private label immune support supplements.
When the pandemic struck, Founder and CEO Jason Provenzano brought out the drawing board and brainstormed how Makers Nutrition could play a role in the solution. While dietary supplements do not prevent, treat, or cure COVID-19, Mr. Provenzano decided to take a step back and look at the bigger picture: the immune system affects every other system in the body and decides whether someone’s health thrives or fails. And our goal is to contribute to the thriving.
Today, we offer a wide array of formulas for immune health that are readily available for private labeling. Our most successful clients sell our Vitamin C capsules, elderberry gummies, and deliciously flavored immune system support powders, among their own custom formulas, which we will get to shortly. These products include features that are attracting a growing number of health-conscious consumes—features like non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, soy free, and more!
If you are looking to start off small and gradually expand your dietary supplement line(s), Makers Nutrition has the most logical, strategic plan for your business. Call us at 1-844-625-3771 to get started.
Custom Immune Supplement Manufacturing
Your custom supplement formulation is in good hands at Makers Nutrition. Amidst the onset of concern during COVID-19, we received an abundance of orders for custom immune system supporting vitamins and supplements—such an abundance that we produced triple the amount of custom immune products than the prior two years. With our maximized manufacturing capabilities and advanced 3PL software, we can produce, catalog, and house your products in a state-of-the-art GMP-registered facility that does not only meet all safety requirements but far exceeds them. Be it one of our stock formulas or your own custom formula, request a quote today—a plethora of private label possibilities await!
Natural Ingredients for a Custom Formula
Which ingredients are most sought after in custom immune support formulas? Natural ones. The earth provides antiviral herbs and supplements without synthetic interference. These are the herbal ingredients best known for their immune system promoting properties.
- Elderberry: Revered for its antioxidant and antiviral properties, elderberry extract indicates an ability to promote better immune function by signaling molecules that modulate immune responses and inflammation levels. Elderberry naturally houses a whole host of immune supporting antioxidants such as vitamins A, B, and C, preparing the body’s defense against infections.
- Vitamin C: Found in vegetables like sweet potatoes, peppers, kale, and broccoli, as well as citrus fruits and berries, Vitamin C has been shown to have some effect on immune response to pathogens by regulating the activity of natural killer (NC) cells and T lymphocytes, immune cells that kill non-specific pathogens and specific antigens while producing immunological memory. With boosted activity of these immune cells, the body is better equipped to fight a range of pathogenic microbes.
- Zinc: Needed to produce new immune system cells, and with its antiviral properties, supplemental zinc can help enhance immune system function.
- Quercetin: Widely known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential, quercetin is gaining traction as an antiviral supplement. Research points to quercetin’s ability to inhibit the entry of certain viruses by blocking the receptors on cells to which the viruses enter, and possibly preventing certain infections.
- Vitamin D: Perhaps the most prolifically marketed supplement, this “sunshine vitamin” is one of the most critical nutrients to overall wellness and optimal immune function.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC): A semi-essential amino acid that plays an important role in respiratory and immune system health, N-acetyl cysteine helps the body produce glutathione, its most important antioxidant for warding off free radical damage and promoting longevity.
- Baicalin: a phytonutrient with a history of use in traditional Chinese medicine for its anti-inflammatory compounds and immune supporting properties, baicalin works to strengthen the immune system’s neutralization of pathogens.
- Curcumin: widely used as an anti-inflammatory, curcumin suppresses numerous molecules responsible for damage done by viruses. It can also bolster immunity in the fight against viral replication.
- Green Tea Extract: Often listed on supplement fact panels as Camellia sinensis, green tea has been used for thousands of years to support many areas of health, including the immune system. It is known to be a strong antioxidant and antimicrobial agent that is enjoyed not only as a tea but as a beneficial dietary supplement.
- Adaptogens are popular supplements sold primarily for stress management. At least 70 types of herbal plants are considered adaptogens, with several associated with stress relief. Ginseng, rhodiola rosea, ashwagandha, astragalus—these are the ingredients we often manufacture into high-quality supplements for brands looking to help their customers cope with stress. Some people even call adaptogens ‘mini vaccines’ because of their powerful agencies in protecting the body from harmful effects.
We always advise clients to list clear instructions regarding a visit with a licensed physician before taking any dietary supplement or vitamin. Yes, our products are always guaranteed safe and compliant, but conditions vary among consumers. It is best to speak with a doctor to understand which supplements suit certain needs and which do not. Our graphic design team is happy to assist in placement of such a statement and welcome your inquiries.
Immune System Multivitamins
As important as it is, some people do not prioritize their wellbeing. They eat junk food, drink way too little water, and lack the nutrients usually ingested through a balanced diet. In this case, by offering overall wellness supplements and vitamins that support the immune system, your supplement brand would be part of the solution for better health. More specifically, you could offer a top-selling, multipurpose multivitamin. Most popularly sold in gummy form, multivitamins are among the most sought after supplements on the health product market. Makers Nutrition manufactures multivitamins for companies just starting out and those that have been around for years—all of which find great success in offering multivitamins in a variety of formats. While gummies do stand above all other formats, the multivitamin capsule and tablet market is anticipated to climb over $20 billion by 2025. Think of where your company is now and think of where it can go with the help of a world-renowned provider of vitamin manufacturer services.
Immune Supplement Sales
Why did you start a supplement brand? To supply a demand, right? Consider this: 92% of the U.S. population is deficient in at least one vitamin or mineral. Even with the “perfect” diet, chances are something is missing. When you think of the threat COVID-19 posed, and continues to pose, for even the healthiest of people, it becomes easier to understand why the global market for immune health supplements market is projected to reach over $27 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% over the analyzed period.
Your Immune System Support Vitamin and Supplement Manufacturer
Your product is only as good as your supplement manufacturer. And when you are working with Makers Nutrition, you and your customers receive nothing but the best. Providing you a full turnkey operation for what might otherwise become a hassle as you jump from supplement manufacturer and fulfillment center to graphic designer and printer, we handle everything under one roof. We are the no-nonsense, no-time-wasted contract supplement manufacturing company who does it all.
Exceptional Customer Service
Here at Makers Nutrition, we don’t like the term “exceptional customer service,” because exceptional should be the standard. With 24/7 customer support, we have garnered the position as not only the company that will always answer your calls, emails, and submissions, but the company that has your back. Unlike vitamin manufacturers from your past, we never leave you hanging or in the dark regarding the status of your dietary supplement project. We know you value customer service as much as we value your business. Hear Mr. Provenzano’s take on customer service here. Makers Nutrition has a record response rate through email, phone, and social media, and we welcome your follow!