When you think of garlic, you may think about a delicious flavor but the bad breath that lingers afterward. While the plant can give off a pungent smell, consumers interested in their overall wellness are missing out if they are not already taking garlic supplements. Lear more about garlic below, and then request a quote at Makers Nutrition so you can offer your customers a nutrient-rich, beneficial, garlic-centered product!
A Garlic History Lesson
Dating back to ancient Egypt, Babylon, Greece, China, and Rome, the distinctive garlic has been used for its health and medicinal properties. Compounds in garlic such as diallyl disulfide and s-allyl cysteine can deliver some excellent benefits throughout the body. These benefits include helping to:
- Manage blood pressure levels
- Improve cholesterol levels
- Protect against oxidative damage
- Maintain healthy bones
Private Label Garlic Supplement Manufacturer
While there is no official recommended dose for garlic, most studies have found that 1-2 cloves per day could be beneficial. Plenty of people love to cook with garlic and include it in their meals, but for those who can sense it a mile away, they might instead opt for a dietary supplement or vitamin with garlic derivatives. And your private label brand could be the one that offers the same benefits as raw or cooked garlic. To be the health brand to beat, you will first need a private label supplement manufacturer to rely on for quality service, but more on that later.
Types of Garlic Supplements
When coming up with your formulation, you can either start with the type of supplement you wish to offer, or the ingredients you wish to incorporate in that supplement. Either way, here are some options:
1. Garlic Capsules: Your garlic capsule can be non-GMO, vegan friendly, and gluten free. We can help you easily encapsulate benefits like cardiovascular and immune system support in an easy-to-swallow cap that has minimal odor and taste compared to raw garlic.
2. Garlic Extract Powder: Manufacturing garlic extract in the form of powder is very popular on the market. We can ensure that high-quality powder is manufactured without soy, dairy, artificial additives, yeast, and soy. If your customers have allergy-related concerns, no problem! We cater to your customers’ individual needs as much as we cater to yours as a brand.
3. Odorless Garlic Softgels: Softgels are favorable among those who particularly dislike the smell of garlic. Through stocksoftgels.com, you can privately label a carefully crafted formula for a superior supplement.
Ingredients for Garlic Supplements
- Vitamins and Minerals: common ingredients found in garlic supplements that sell well include vitamins B6 and C, as well as minerals like magnesium and selenium.
- Chlorophyll: this is the key ingredient to use if you want your garlic supplement to lack the strong odor that may otherwise turn customers away and cause an unpleasant aftertaste. Sometimes, parsley is added to work in combination with chlorophyll to ensure an odorless experience for dietary supplement users.
- Allium Sativum: most often included as the main ingredient, allium sativum is usually found as garlic bulb extract, which houses all the cardiovascular, blood pressure, cholesterol, and other protective properties garlic possesses.
Need a Target Consumer?
When figuring out to whom your product should speak, consider people who can best benefit from what your product has to offer—individuals with high blood pressure, low immune function, and/or those with hypertension issues. This will better inform our graphic design team when they are working on a standout label to help grab the attention of your target consumer.
Medical Interactions with Garlic Supplements
Health experts advise that people first speak with a licensed physician prior to taking garlic supplements. If your customers take anticoagulant medications, for instance, there may be some interactions. This is just one segment of the process you might not know, but we can help with.
Makers Nutrition, Your Full-Service Provider
That’s the great thing about working with a full-service dietary supplement and vitamin manufacturing company. Makers Nutrition handles the manufacturing, graphic design, packaging, labeling, and order fulfillment of your products. Sure, other providers may offer similar services, but we are one of the very few in the industry that checks off all the boxes.
- FDA registered
- GMP compliant
- 24/7 customer service
- Record response rate
- In-house graphic design team
- Award-winning formulas for your private labeling
When you partner with us, you partner with the peace of mind knowing that your business is in safe hands. You don’t need to be an expert on how capsules are manufactured or how printing machinery works. Allow us to do what we do best by serving you to the best of our ability, so you can focus on getting your brand name out in the Twittersphere.
Importance of the FDA and Supplements
Although the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not approve each vitamin and dietary supplement consumers see at the store or online, they do receive reports about misleading labels and will certainly pull products from the shelves if there is reason for recall and other preventive action. Something to keep in mind when choosing a supplement manufacturer.
When partnering with a vitamin manufacturer service provider as reputable as Makers Nutrition, you know that we handle everything in an FDA registered facility that not only complies with but surpasses the FDA’s strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines. We maintain the safest work environments and manufacturing facilities, and ensure all procedures are overseen by highly qualified personnel.
Makers Nutrition: Your Private Label Supplement Manufacturer
You can choose any supplement manufacturer for subpar products and questionable facility conditions. The issue with getting a vitamin or dietary supplement from the concept stage to fruition, be it a pre-workout powder or prenatal gummy, is finding companies that will not cut corners, take advantage, or provide below-average customer service. Makers Nutrition does it differently with private label supplement manufacturing. We are a one-stop shop: quoting, manufacturing, graphic design, packaging, labeling, shipping, and order fulfillment. We handle almost everything so you can focus on branding and marketing. Unlike perhaps your previous graphic designer, we won’t steal ideas; unlike a prospective manufacturer, your account manager won’t leave you in the dark during the process; and certainly unlike other fulfillment centers with a disorganized system, we will not lose track of your product in our customized 3PL brand software.
Why We Do What We Do
Instead of taking care of only a piece of the process, we do all of the heavy lifting. Founder and CEO of Makers Nutrition Jason Provenzano made it his mission to make the manufacturing process as simple and as seamless as possible, so clients did not have to worry about jumping from vitamin manufacturer to printer to fulfillment center. With diligent listening, Mr. Provenzano and his team learned, and continues to learn, what health brand owners, startups, and seasoned supplement companies need most from their service providers.
What Clients Need
Many of our clients share some of the same concerns (lead times, on-time deliveries, product specifications), while others have individual interests and worries based on their previous experiences. So many supplement manufacturers claim to know the industry but lack the years that Makers Nutrition has under its belt to be able to advise clients and provide the unmatchable level of service for which we are consistently applauded. Most of our current clients came to us for help because of complications with previous providers. Once their order is fulfilled, these clients question why they didn’t choose us the first time around.
So, with all of this in mind, I have one question for you: Why not save yourself the time, money, and energy by making the right choice NOW so you never have to choose again?
Call us today at 1-844-625-3771. We look forward to hearing from you!