Makers Nutrition has long been recognized by peers and clients for its premier contract manufacturing services for all sorts of products. But did you know that we are the leader in high quality gummy manufacturing? With an expansive white label formula portfolio that ranges from immune health to hair, skin, and nail support, and maximized manufacturing capabilities for custom gummies, we are the team that produces top notch gummy supplements for vitamin brands and businesses worldwide.
Not Settling on a Gummy Manufacturer
Our team at Makers Nutrition does not believe in settling. We believe in making a clear and secure choice in a full-service provider. Google ‘supplement manufacturers’ and you will be bombarded with supplement companies claiming to have the lowest price but may find they lack value. While you can settle on any company that can technically get the job done, you might be waiting much longer for your finished product, you might become frustrated when your product specialist does not respond, and you might just not get your money’s worth—even though the supplement manufacturer claims their prices are the best for what you’re receiving.
How We Manufacture Success for Our Clients
The truth of the matter is that no other company comes close to what we have mastered over the past eight years. We have walked thousands of clients through the seamless supplement process we created by cutting out the nonsense and gimmicks with which deceiving vitamin manufacturers may try and trick you. When you partner with Makers Nutrition, you get unbeatable value and perhaps most importantly, unmatchable customer service. We leave no call unanswered, no question or concern unaddressed. With customer service at the core of what we do, our team does everything it can to see your business thrive. On paper, that stands for something, but when you experience such outstanding care, you will understand the Makers difference.
Startup Service Perks
We roll out the red carpet for startup supplement brands looking to launch a new gummy vitamin. While we treat all companies with the same amount of attention, we level the playing field for startups with low MOQs, so they have as good a chance at success as the largest companies in the nutraceutical industry. This is one of the reasons why we offer over 100 ready-to-go gummies for startup ownership. As Founder and CEO of Makers Nutrition Jason Provenzano told BOSS Magazine, “The investment can be so small with a private label order that a customer can experiment, to see if they can move a product.” We allow clients just starting out to build from a strong foundation instead of wasting money on something that may have been better planned.
Growing into Custom Formulas as a Startup
Once you are secure in your success with your new private label gummies, then we suggest you branch out into custom formulations. By this point, you have had the R & D time to delve into which gummy products are selling well on the market and which fit your line best. Mr. Provenzano continued, “If the marketing is effective and the client’s feedback suggests alterations to the formula would increase success, the client can enhance the formula to their own custom blend and still face only a 1,500 bottle MOQ. Even the smallest investor can enjoy volume pricing using our private label line. You don’t have to have $30,000 anymore; you can invest $4,000 to test your idea.” Again, building from a strong foundation so your gummies soar.
Types of Gummies We Help Manufacture
The possibilities are virtually limitless when it comes to the gummies we deliver. Here are just a few for you to consider when formulating your next (or first) gummy.
- Sports Nutrition: Some of the most successful brands on the market are venturing into new territory. In addition to offering pre-workout, post-workout powder supplements, these brands are introducing jellybean, gummy bears, and fruity flavored gummies filled with electrolytes and energy enhancing ingredients on-the-run gym goers want and need for their upbeat lifestyle.
- Women’s Wellness: These gummies can include bone benefitting, immune supporting ingredients known to promote women’s health. That includes women’s daily multivitamins, prenatal vitamins, and more specifically tailored gummy supplements.
- Men’s Health: Studies show that a proinflammatory diet is associated with testosterone deficiencies. As a testosterone deficiency is typically not ideal, offer gummies comprising ingredients that support healthy amounts of inflammation. That said, your male customers must not depend solely on dietary supplements to lower the inflammation that may be causing health complications. Your brand holds more power and potential than you think. Share with our graphic designers that you wish to spread the word about getting one’s health in gear. We can add to your ‘suggested use’ section that the individuals chewing your gummies should take these supplements in addition to, not instead of, eating more whole foods and becoming more active. Remember, even though your products may be flavorful, almost candy-like, they are still supplements, and your customers should not depend on them alone.
- Immune System Support: With COVID variants still making headlines, people have been upping their game on self-care. Whether that is eating healthier or exercising more, living better today includes taking supplements that contain a combination of antioxidants, natural herbs, anti-inflammatory vitamins, and minerals which promote a balanced immune system. Want to manufacture a custom immune gummy but need ingredient ideas? Take a look at our private label stock immune formulasa.
- Stress Relief and Nighttime Supplements: Melatonin and ashwagandha gummies are two major supplements dietary supplement users seek when in need of some extra help relaxing and doing so before bed.
- Vitamin Gummies: Some gummy supplements are purely centered around one main ingredient. Arguably the most popular vitamin in the form of gummies is Vitamin D. Yes, consumers can absorb the “sunshine vitamin” through exposure to the outdoors, but if they hibernate like I do in the winter, then there is a good chance their levels are lacking. In this case, your Vitamin D gummy, manufactured in a state-of-the-art GMP compliant facility suits your customers’ needs.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies: ACV gummies are among the most highly demanded products on the market today and for good reason. You might have even seen the Jennifer Lopez Goli commercial where she cleverly advertises the brand’s apple cider vinegar gummies. She will inform you that these gummies support the immune system, heart health and energy metabolism. Yours can too! With the help of an FDA-registered company like us, and designers who make labels shine, your apple cider vinegar gummies can reach the areas of health J.Lo promotes, and many more.
Why Manufacture Gummies?
Gummy supplements are skyrocketing because…well, who doesn’t love flavor? While swallowing a capsule, tablet, or softgel may be easy for some, biting into a berry blast of flavor sounds much more appealing. And it’s not just kids who chewing these gummies. Adults account for more than 60% of gummy supplement consumption. By the end of 2021, the global demand for gummy vitamins surpassed $3 billion, thanks to pandemic concerns and motivation to improve immune system function and vitamin intake. Women’s, men’s, and children’s multivitamins have grown especially popular in recent years, and not just because of COVID-19. In 2017, The New York Times published an article expressing how parents were trying their children’s daily gummies and becoming hooked. It’s just like candy, minus the excess sugar. Let your customers feel like kids again and enjoy, rather than dread, taking the nutrients they need.
Pectin vs. Gelatin
While most gummy vitamins and gummy supplements are made from gelatin, a protein obtained by boiling cow or pig tendons, bones, skin, and ligaments with water, there are plenty of vegetarian and even vegan consumers who are interested in cruelty-free gummies that contain no animal derivatives. In fact, as of 2021, there are 79 million vegans in the world and by 2026, the vegan market is expected to be worth $24.3 billion. Should you decide to offer a pectin-based, vegan friendly gummy, you may wish to list this feature very clearly on your product label so that vegan consumers know your gummies are the ones to choose.
Vegan Gummy Vitamins
What kind of gummies can be vegan, you ask? There are so many possibilities when working with Makers Nutrition and the intention of offering vegans an avenue to explore with high-quality gummies free of animal derivatives. Be it prenatal, Vitamin D, or melatonin gummies, we can handle almost any formula you have in mind. Your private label can experience the success it deserves with the help of a quality-guaranteed, Inc. 5000 supplement manufacturing service provider.
Private Label Gummies Manufactured in the United States
With manufacturing facilities right here in the U.S., we have complete control over the processing of your private label gummy supplements. If you have a rough idea of the type of gummy you are looking to offer customers and are just testing out the waters in the nutraceutical arena, then you can build strategically with our diverse line of gummy formulas. You can easily private label any of our gummies with your brand name, logo, and important nutritional information you wish to share with prospective customers.
Manufacturing Gummy Supplement Safety
With us, your gummy vitamins are manufactured, packaged, and labeled in the safest way possible, and we have the certificates to prove it. FDA registration comes with the obligation to comply with GMP guidelines, ensuring consistent, quality-controlled production. And here is just one reason why FDA registration matters: If the fulfillment center you are working with does not moderate its temperature and humidity, then there is a strong likelihood that your gummy supplements may not pour out of their bottles. Gelatin does not sit well in high humidity. So, if your gummies are gelatin based, and the fulfillment center does not abide by GMP standards, then their humidity levels may be off the charts in the summer. This will likely cause your gummies to completely liquify—something to keep in mind before launching a business relationship with any of the many gummy manufacturer options you see online.
We hope to receive a message from you soon!