Allergies affect over 50 million Americans, making them the 6th leading cause of chronic illness in the United States. Supplemental intervention may assist those who experience the dreadful allergy season, which has arrived for many people. And your private label brand could be the one to help!
What is an allergy?
An allergy is when the immune system reacts to a foreign substance (an allergen). Whether it is something an individual eats, inhales, or touches, the reaction could cause sneezing, coughing, rashes, hives, itchy eyes, a scratchy throat, or a runny nose.
How to Help Allergy Sufferers
While there is no cure for allergies, many people manage their symptoms through over-the-counter medications. However, there are plenty of consumers looking to depend less on drugs and more on natural methods of management. Your private label brand can offer safe, high-quality supplements for seasonal allergies, manufactured in a state-of-the-art GMP facility, and benefit from consumer interest.
Who Can Have a Private Label?
Naturopaths, doctors, entrepreneurs, nutritionists—anyone can start their own line of health products. You could have no affiliation with medicine and grow a supplement business with a one-stop provider that serves as your supplement manufacturer, graphic designer, printer, co-packer, and fulfillment center. Makers Nutrition is the company that can assist in the success you dream of achieving through helping others in their health journey.
Manufacturing Supplement Ingredients for Allergies
If you are launching your private label health brand with a highlight on seasonal allergies, then here are some natural ingredients to consider when manufacturing your custom allergy supplement.
- Vitamin C: It is important to know that allergens cause certain cells in the body to produce histamine, a compound responsible for seasonal complaints about teary eyes, a runny nose, and excess mucus. When someone is allergic to a certain substance, be it food or dust, the immune system mistakes this usually harmless substance as an invader that is harmful to the body. Vitamin C supplements help to prevent the formation of histamine, while typical over-the-counter antihistamine medications work by interfering with the histamine after it is produced. If you would like to maximize your product’s efficacy (and sales), add bioflavonoids to your custom Vitamin C formula. They work to regulate mast cells, which secrete the histamine associated with allergic reactions.
- Vitamin B6: This nutrient promotes the body’s production of proteins and the proper function of multiple processes. Studies prove that Vitamin B6 can help relieve bronchial constriction and reduce mucosal blockage of air passageways.
- CoQ10: An antioxidant found in the body naturally, CoQ10 is an essential co-factor in energy production. With a CoQ10-comprising supplement, you allergy suffering customers can benefit from reduce inflammatory chemicals.
- Quercetin: This plant flavonol from the flavonoid group of polyphenols is found in many fruits, vegetables, and seeds. Quercetin has been demonstrated to considerably reduce the amount of histamine that is released by immune cells in the body. It also has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can further help in the reduction of allergy symptoms.
- Stinging Nettle: Research shows that stinging nettle supplements may hinder the inflammatory pathways linked to allergic rhinitis by reducing histamine release.
- Plant Sterols: Plant sterols, or phytosterols are popular among all sorts of dietary supplement users. They work to regulate the immune system. If something is running too high, as in autoimmune diseases or allergies, they help bring those rates down. If those rates are running too low, then plant sterols help to increase immune system function. They do this by limiting the specific immune factor that causes the allergic response and the release of histamine. Since plant sterols are completely plant-based, they suit the 22% global vegetarian population and 5% U.S. vegetarian consumer population. They also suit the 79+ million vegans in the world who could be benefiting from your allergy supplement soon!
- Multivitamins: Multivitamins are a great supplement to manufacture for customers who wish to maintain healthy vitamin and mineral levels, with or without allergies. If they don’t obtain adequate amounts of daily intakes, they can simply chew some deliciously flavored Vitamin C gummies from you private label brand, or gummies manufactured to include other immune system supporting ingredients like elderberry and zinc.
A Multifaceted Supplement Manufacturer
Like most supplement ingredients, those listed above carry the potential of helping your customers far beyond allergies. CoQ10, for example, reaches heart health and endurance exercise performance. If you are attempting to build out your private label brand successfully and strategically, then Makers Nutrition is the ideal partner. We make useful suggestions: if we begin working on your new allergy supplement, we can discuss in which direction you would like to take your brand next. We can guide you in repurposing that CoQ10 as a pre-workout powder ingredient. Help customers push themselves in their physical fitness efforts with your quality-controlled, safe, and powerful product.
Seasonal Allergy Supplement Formats
As the leading supplement and vitamin manufacturing company in the nutraceutical industry, we have mastered the art of producing capsules, tablets, softgels, powders, and gummies for clients of all ages. We cater to startups with unbeatable value via low MOQs, competitive pricing, and a caliber of customer service that is hard to come by. As for our seasoned clients, they enjoy an experienced supplement manufacturing provider’s unwavering support, commitment to quality, and no-nonsense mentality.
Conscientious Vitamin and Supplement Manufacturer
When choosing a supplement manufacturing partner, know that your biggest competitor is working with a certified, qualified, and conscientious service provider. We are THAT provider and more! Makers Nutrition excels in supporting our clients who want to take their business to the next level by helping consumers take their health to the next level. We have you covered for all aspects of production so you can achieve your goals efficiently and securely. We consider every aspect and consistently improve our process with your success in mind. Unlike other supplement manufacturers, we listen to our clients and strive the be the company they need us to be.