Valued at nearly $450 billion in 2021, the nutraceutical industry is growing at an exceptional rate, and your private label can grow right along with it. We know your potential spans wide and far. But the question is… do you?
What are dietary supplements?
Dietary supplements, as defined by MedlinePlus.gov, are vitamins, minerals, herbs, and many other products. They can come in the form of capsules, tablets, drinks, powders, gummies and more.
Who Manufactures Dietary Supplements?
While the market is flooded by dietary supplement manufacturers and vitamin manufacturers whose sole focus is the production of capsules, tablets, softgels, gummies, and powders, Makers Nutrition is a one-stop supplement and vitamin manufacturing service provider. With us, you can have everything manufactured, designed, packaged, warehoused, and delivered right to your door. Instead of balancing business with a bunch of different companies, you can count on just one… Makers Nutrition.
Whether you are launching a new brand or are switching supplement manufacturers for better service, there are some questions and concerns you may have, and we are ready with the answers!
What is the most popular dietary supplement?
Vitamin D, and here’s why: Vitamin D casts a wide net of health benefits, ranging from skin health to overall health. It plays a major role in immune system function, mental wellbeing, and providing protection people need against serious illness. It took the main stage in 2020, as low Vitamin D levels were associated with a higher risk of COVID-19 complications. While people typically absorb Vitamin D from the sun, there is of course the worry about too much sun exposure leading to skin damage, which directs consumers more towards a safe Vitamin D supplement. Business opportunity that will also help countless individuals? I think so!
Is there a difference between private label and white label nutraceutical manufacturing?
Yes. Private label vitamins are sold exclusively by one retailer. White label is a generic product, that is sold to multiple retailers. Clients who are already established in the dietary supplement industry utilize our custom manufacturing services for their private label businesses. On the other hand, many startups and budding entrepreneurs find our diverse lines of white label capsules, tablets, powders, softgels, and gummies useful when they are trying to save as much money as they can. We know there is high potential for lucrative success in the dietary supplement industry but getting the funds to start may be a bit difficult. Our clients can begin with minimum order quantities (MOQs) as low as 500 bottles at competitive prices instead of blowing through thousands of dollars at high MOQs. This way, they can test a run and decide from there where they would like to take their private label vitamin brand. While very few decide the nutraceutical industry isn’t their field, most of our clients find that the foundation they forged with Makers Nutrition suits them well. From here, they submit a custom formula for quotation, and we are well on our way to serving up success for their business.
Areas of Health Brands are Targeting
- Immune Health: We can all agree that the pandemic made us question our current eating habits, exercise habits, and how well we actually take care of ourselves. There was a major uptick in consumer interest for immune system supporting supplements and vitamins over the course of 2020 through 2021. Private label supplement brands have found great success in manufacturing custom formulas that included ingredients such as omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and elderberry. They are manufacturing these supplement ingredients in the form of capsules, powders, and most commonly, gummies, which we will get to shortly.
- Bone and Joint Health: Over 54 million Americans have low bone mass, and approximately 15 million experience severe joint pain, which is why so many consumers are turning to supplements that support healthy bones and joints.
- Pet Health: As an increasing number of individuals are interested in their pets’ nutritional intake, they are seeking supplements manufactured through trusted sources. Brand owners are finding profit in offering customers products that help pets similarly to how they help humans. Cats, dogs, birds, horses—Makers Nutrition has packaged supplements of all sorts for animals.
- Gut Health: We encourage vitamin brands to listen to their gut, just as their customers should when choosing a supplement that best suits their digestive-immune health. Remember, digestion affects immune health affects everything else! Our capabilities are a great match for your business goals if they are to benefit the digestive tract of consumers seeking more balance and stability from the inside out.
- Overall Wellness: Multivitamins are a great way to incorporate all the nutrients consumers miss if they have certain dietary restrictions due to a medical condition, or if they follow a strict keto, vegetarian, or vegan diet. These multivitamins encompass everything from Vitamin A to Zinc and help in many areas of health.
Popular Trends in the Dietary Supplement and Vitamin Market
As a private label business owner, you can make virtually any type of product you can think of with the help of a full-service manufacturing company. Makers Nutrition surpasses supplement manufacturers that come nowhere near our level of quality, care, and service. And we are only a phone call away.
Gummy Vitamin Manufacturing
Gummies are undoubtedly the most sought-after vitamins and supplements today. While Flintstones gummy vitamins were only marketed to children who needed their full array of daily vitamins and minerals, in 2022, private label vitamin brands are enjoying the demand from people of all ages for a tastier product. Consumers want to add flavor to their vitamin regimen, they want something a little more pleasant than swallowing a large capsule. Besides, it’s just more fun to chew gummies! This market is expected to reach $9.3 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019-2026.
Nutritional Supplement Manufacturer at Your Service
Again, Makers Nutrition is a one-stop solution for supplement brands. Though some companies enjoy the efficient manufacturing we do of their products alone, the majority of our client base experiences the game changing full-service operation we offer to everyone. Be it a Florida-based or Australia-based health brand, Makers Nutrition handles the manufacturing, designing, packaging, warehousing, and delivering of pure, safe, and beneficial dietary supplements that reach consumers on a global scale. No matter how large or how small the investor, Makers Nutrition treats each client equally, providing only the utmost quality and value for the ultimate supplement service experience. We do everything we can to show we value your business through unbeatable client care and attention to detail.
No matter which ingredients you choose and how you go about growing your business with Makers Nutrition by your side, we guarantee you finely sourced ingredients that are up to your standards. We can meet your soy free, GMO-free, artificial sweetener specification, and more! Unlike other supplement manufacturers and vitamin manufacturers, we do not produce gummies that clump together due to unregulated climates in unqualified fulfillment centers. We stand by not only our clients, but our testimonials, and believe we are the team that can make your business dreams come true.
Nutraceutical Industry Future
There are ongoing scientific and clinical studies that show the promising effects that vitamins and supplements have on the mind and body. These studies, combined with consumer interest in categories such as sports nutrition and active nutrition, gut health, and stress management, will likely yield more innovation in terms of product innovation and how to better suit consumer needs. To quote Founder and CEO of Makers Nutrition Jason Provenzano in a recent Titan Business Awards interview, “… with health consciousness only growing higher, I see an upward trajectory for the nutraceutical industry at large. Exciting research continues in the fields of nootropics which seem more and more promising toward transforming elderly health and with cannabidiols which show potential on several fronts. Be it with these fields or so many others focused on improving natural health, we expect technological advances in the next 5-10 years to be unlike any we have yet seen, and we are excited about our role in moving the industry forward.” Call or click today for a free quote, and your business can too be a part of the future!
Share This Post