It’s officially fall, and you know what that means. Pumpkin spice lattes… and supplements? That’s right. Pumpkin spice powders and gummies manufactured through an award-winning dietary supplement manufacturing company can not only suit the season but send your business sky high in sales. Here’s how.
Choosing the top powder and gummy manufacturer
Stop right there. You don’t want JUST a powder manufacturer or gummy vitamin manufacturer. To see your business soar, you will want an all-in-one dietary supplement service partner. Makers Nutrition is one of those partners. Awarded for everything from excellent customer service to business products and services, our team goes above and beyond so you can skip the stress and head straight for success.
Don’t fall for it
If you sign up with a laboratory that will simply manufacture your pumpkin spice powder, you are not getting the best value. We know this from experience. Our now clients have complained that their previous suppliers were either too pricey or came up short in return for the money these entrepreneurs paid. You are not promised around-the-clock care or the all-inclusive package you get with Makers Nutrition. We carry your project from concept to fruition, fruition to fulfillment. Unlike the lab that is vying for your business, we showcase all of our capabilities, not just the manufacturing ones.
1. Label Design: While your seasonal supplement is in our FDA, GMP manufacturing facility, our artists are discussing with you your goals as far as what you want your product label to display. Are you a sports nutrition brand? Maybe you’ll utilize our talent and debut a brand-new fitness-related logo. Want to include some of the benefits protein powder has to offer bodybuilders? Add a QR code that links to your website with all the info your customers will need to know how your brand will help them achieve their health objectives.
2. Packaging: An ordinary co-packer will tell you they have an allotted amount of packaging options and sometimes those options aren’t that diverse. With us, you have the ability to package your product in bottles, bags, and boxes, to name a few. Our technology and equipment is constantly evolving so we can flexographically print your design on ideal packaging of your choice.
3. Order Fulfillment: You may have found a lab that will manufacture your powder or gummy supplement for an acceptable price. However, the money you save there will certainly be spent on a fulfillment center that runs the risk of losing your product in their potentially unorganized facility. At Makers Nutrition, your all-inclusive deal encompasses having your vitamins and dietary supplements stored in a state-of-the-art warehouse. Our real-time, 24/7 reporting and alerts allow our clients to track their inventory, so you are never in the dark about your shipping activity. And while other freight and fulfillment companies are linked to a select group of vendors for delivery, we are integrated with all of the top e-commerce platforms and work with the biggest and most supportive transportation companies in the country. Last but not least, experience the peace of mind we offer clients as we provide the best-priced, fully insured delivery options for everything from a single bottle to a truckload.
What kinds of supplements should I offer this fall?
When the sun goes down sooner, and sweater weather arises, so do the sniffles. A change of season can mean more sneezing for your customers. But with the help of say, your private label immune system supporting supplements, the fall can be a breeze.
- Immune system supplements: Assist consumers in their efforts to maintain immune function when temperatures drop. Supplemental vitamins B, C, and E are often touted for their immune-boosting agency, but it is important that your customers focus on the food their eating as their main source of nutrients for immune health. If they are on the go, getting the kids back to school and all, then adding a powder supplement to their daily diet could be a great way to mix in the vitamins they may otherwise miss out on.
- Allergies: Perhaps your customers would prefer a more natural route to allergy relief. In that case, bromelain, quercetin, Vitamin C, and omega-3 fish oil are excellent supplement ingredients. These can all be manufactured into pumpkin flavored gummy supplements that cater to customers who would rather chew their nutrients than drink them in the form of a shake or smoothie.
- Mood: Affecting more than 10 million Americans, seasonal affective disorder, or SAD, can drag energy and mood down, causing individuals to feel sluggish, lose interest in activities, and have trouble concentrating. Appetite changes, weight gain, and oversleeping may also result. In response, a daily dose of Vitamin D, St. John’s Wort, and tyrosine, which have mood balancing properties, may be ideal for your customers struggling during the colder seasons.
Pumpkin spice though? Yes.
There are certain areas of health that people become hyper aware of during autumn, so why not address them with a flavor they enjoy? Consider a custom protein shake for those looking to build muscle or mix some nutrition into their seasonal treats like muffins, cakes, and cookies. This powder can be manufactured to whichever specifications you prefer. Non-GMO, gluten free, vegan friendly—these are all nuances about your private label powder that can help win customers over from the other brand. Add a flavor as favorable as Starbucks’ best-selling fall drink, and you could have a winner.
Avenues to take with the supplements you manufacture
Our advanced flavor systems easily allow you to add that much-needed spice of life to your dietary supplements. They could be the reason why your brand sees a wave of new customers! Here’s how it works:
1. To manufacture the exact flavor you are looking to achieve, we must first perform extensive research and development. It is most helpful to send us a sample of the product or flavor you hope to have us match. We will source the proper flavoring ingredients and work on the flavor profile until we believe we have it matched.
2. Our team then analyzes the raw material ingredients in your formula and sources the flavoring ingredients that work best with your formula and are most likely to achieve a flavor match.
3. Ingredients may include select enhancers and balancers from a comprehensive catalog of botanical extract, essential oils, natural plant juices and aromatic compounds. We have many options and a wealth of experience to help us provide the exact flavor you seek.
4. Once our flavoring scientists have achieved what they believe to be a great match for sample you send or described, we will share it with a diverse team for reactions.
5. Once the team agrees we have succeeded, we will send you samples to try for flavor, consistency, and quality. If you are not completely satisfied, we will tweak the formula based on your feedback and continue to send samples until you are satisfied.
- Makers Nutrition’s expert team of flavor technicians is completely committed to achieving the exact flavor you have in mind and intend on offering customers. If you have had an unpleasant experience in the past with a protein manufacturer, gummy manufacturer, or any other supplement manufacturer for that matter, please call us at 1-844-625-3771 and ask us questions specifically regarding those issues you faced. Help us become the provider you need us to be.
Protein supplements market trajectory
If you are wary about the market and how it will affect your business, know that the protein supplements market was projected to exceed $32 billion by 2028. Are your headquarters located in North America? Good news for you: According to Vantage Market Research, North America is anticipated to dominate the global protein supplements market. Sounds promising to me!
Gummies going green
Most people these days are choosing gummies over tablets, caplets, and softgels. Why? Because they are eaten and enjoyed, instead of simply swallowed and absorbed. Gummy vitamins and supplements are helping smaller brands grow their business quickly and efficiently, as the market was valued at over $16 billion in 2019 and is expanding at a CAGR of 12.6% through 2028.
Whichever format you choose to offer pumpkin spice supplements, you private label business will be in safe hands with Makers Nutrition. We are here to serve you better than any ordinary supplement manufacturer ever could. From non-stop client care to top-notch product quality, our team gives you our all 100% of the time.