Is a mission of your private label vitamin brand to help people achieve better mental wellness? The global brain health supplements market size was valued at approximately $8.63 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2023 to 2030.
Self-care is so important, and an increasing population is realizing that it is okay to take some time for themselves. But instead of turning to medications, they are turning to more holistic approaches, including supplementation.
Supplements people need
Everyone is busy working, teaching, parenting, coaching, exercising, helping… living! Many people don’t make time for themselves, they are often on the go. So why not create the products consumers could really use? Energy supporting, mood modulating, stress managing supplements that are not only wanted, but needed.
Why is the market growing?
The brain health supplements market is growing for several known reasons:
- Increasing awareness regarding mental health issues
- Inability to concentrate
- Declining memory
Individuals are under pressure for many different reasons, but they want to do something productive about it. That is why brain health supplements are selling wildly.
Brain health products
Popular supplements consumers are seeking include:
- Energy aids: keeping the mind and body moving forward.
- Mood boosters: turning that frown upside down, regulating mood swings, and achieving balance.
- Adaptogens: stress management and stress response support.
- Nootropics: boost motivation, creativity, alertness, memory, and overall cognitive function. Older folks turn to these supplements in an effort to defy age-related cognitive decline.
Here are some of today’s most sought ingredients often used to improve mental health that you can private label through high-quality products:
1. Fish Oil: Typically offered in softgel form to circumvent an unpleasant fishy taste, fish oil supplements are a rich source of DHA and EPA, two types of omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids have been connected to many health benefits, including brain health. DHA plays a critical role in maintaining the structure and function of the brain, accounting for about 25% of the total fat, and 90% of the omega-3 fat, found in brain cells. EPA has anti-inflammatory agency that may protect the brain from damage and aging.
2. Vitamin D: While we often link Vitamin D to strong bones, it is also a great source of brain health support. Maintaining healthy levels of Vitamin D may prevent the onset of mental health conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and schizophrenia. When around 1 billion people worldwide don’t get enough of it, NOW is the perfect time to manufacture some beneficial Vitamin D supplements.
3. Vitamin B12: Obtaining adequate amounts of B12 could give your customers more energy, lead to better memory, and make learning new things easier. It has also been proven to help improve mood and minimize depressive symptoms. And while many people get enough Vitamin B12 through natural animal products like poultry, fish, and dairy, along with whole grains, your vegetarian and/or vegan customers are going to benefit greatly from your next B12 supplement.
4. Vitamin B5: Also referred to as Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B5 plays a major role in the synthesis of amino acids in the brain and body, which are necessary for normal brain function through neurotransmitter creation and cell maintenance. B5 is an important vitamin for energy production and serves as a precursor to Coenzyme A (CoA), a molecule found throughout the body that participates in key metabolic pathways for cellular energy generation. CoA is also used in neurotransmitter synthesis and is therefore crucial for proper nervous system function. I’d say that is a pretty essential nutrient.
Manufacturing ingredients into supplements
The above ingredients can be manufactured into high-quality dietary supplements well-suited for your customers. With the help of your supplement partner, Makers Nutrition, you can get the following delivery formats to market more efficiently and safely than you would with any other provider.
- Capsules: easy to swallow, convenient for on the go
- Tablets: stable, long shelf life
- Powders: mix easily into your customers’ favorite smoothie
- Softgels: easily digested, increased bioavailability
- Gummies: flavorful, easy on the stomach, appealing to the eye
The sports nutrition angle
Athletes are looking for enhancements, but not the types that may immediately come to mind. I am talking about high-quality, proven effective brain health enhancements. They want vitamins and supplements that support energy and alertness needed to get their heads in the game and get ahead, naturally. You can offer powerful pre-workout and post-workout powders, sure. But they don't necessarily have to be geared directly towards physical performance. You can cater to gym goers by feeding their hunger for brain health supplements that will boost their moods and keep them focused during their most strenuous workouts and intense games.
Supplement manufacturing formats
For adults who are most stressed, a swallowable capsule is probably most appealing because they are quick and easy to store in a tightly closed bottle, away from sunlight. However, if you are going for a more appetizing approach, then our flavor systems can produce gummies and powders that are simply the best. Fresh, non-caking, delicious powder; Colorful, non-gluing, tasty gummies—that’s our wheelhouse.
Why mental health matters
When we shelf mental health, we are shelfing self-care. We must not squeeze in time for ourselves, but make it a permanent part of our lives. We prioritize taking good care of loved ones and friends… but sometimes we forget that we too are on that list. When we are unable to manage stress that comes our way, our mood droops and morale fails. Our attitude, our mindset, our lack of attention—they all affect our relationships, work, those you try your very best to take care of most.
Stress can turn us away from our everyday lives. When the goal is to look forward to those lives, your private label can help people better approach them with patience and the right tools to manage bumps in the road.
The power of private label supplements
By owning a private label vitamin brand, you have the ability to educate and assist as many people as possible. With the help of a one-stop supplement manufacturing company, you can change the way consumers treat themselves and others. Makers Nutrition is all about change and progress. That is why we support brands trying to make a difference, brands like yours. We have advanced manufacturing equipment and all-in-one resources to offer you a seamless process, from concept to fruition. In a nutshell, here is how we function to get your product to consumers as fast and efficiently as possible:
- Free quote submitted -> We reach out within 48 hours
- Competitive pricing discussed and agreed to -> Formula submitted to production team
- Label design discussed with art department -> Labels designed, compliance checked, printed
- Labels applied and product bottled, bagged, or boxed -> Supplements distributed
- We get your feedback on your overall experience utilizing our services for a convenient, smooth process
- Once you have had success with your first run, we get to work on your next!
More than supplement manufacturing
As stated earlier, when you have us as your supplement partner, you receive the very best in customer service, graphic design, and fulfillment. Makers Nutrition handles everything under one roof. We hire top talent to design top supplement labels and packaging for you to sell and succeed. When those labels are created and the supplement is manufactured, your product is fulfilled in our state-of-the-art 3PL warehouse. Our fulfillment center has real-time reporting and alerts, allowing you access to critical information about your business from our web portal any time, day or night. Our EDI solution is straight forward and integrates with the popular shopping carts, including Shopify, Bigcommerce, and Magento Commerce. While an ordinary fulfillment center may rip you off with unnecessary fees, we save you the money you can put towards marketing and advertising in a competitive industry.
We have full faith in your supplement and vitamin brand. We know how hard you work to get to where you want to be in business. With stress supplements, especially at a time when everyone can use some relief, you can get there! Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned business owner, we will hold your hand from start to finish. That way, we know you are on board every step. We don’t go ahead with anything unless we know you are aware and approve our work. You may have hit roadblocks with other providers, maybe it’s why you are shopping for another one at the moment, but with us, you have the peace of mind CEOs and entrepreneurs should have all the time.
Taking the next step
Now that you know we are rooting for your success and that of your customers, will you choose to make this happen?
By offering brain supporting supplements, you can reach hundreds, thousands of consumers interested in finding better ways of living. We are not suggesting that your customers rely solely on supplements to relieve stress and ultimately improve their brain health. With a brand of your own, however, we know that you have the opportunity to guide people towards more exercise, more time for themselves, and when needed, safe supplementation to achieve their zen.
Request a quote today at https://www.makersnutrition.com/supplement-manufacturer-quote.
Last modified on May 1, 2023