When choosing a different vitamin manufacturing company for your private label business, you will come to realize that most of the companies out there offer similar services. What sets Makers Nutrition apart from the rest, however, is the unbeatable combination of value, service, and quality you receive when partnering with us. With our turnkey solution that covers manufacturing, graphic design, packaging, order fulfillment and unmatched client support, you will 100% feel the improvement from your previous manufacturing provider.
Expanding Private Label Supplement Offerings
If you already have vitamins and supplements on the market that have done well, we typically advise our clients to build from their foundation. Say your marketing for a private label preworkout powder has paid off. One of our expert product specialists would suggest you create a custom postworkout and continue building so you are eventually offering an entire line of sports nutrition products. Speaking of sports nutrition products, stay tuned to learn about that sector’s upward growth trajectory.
Custom Formulation Services
In order to manufacture safe, high-quality custom supplements of any sort, you will need a manufacturing partner on which you can rely to produce nothing short of excellent. Among our many services, Makers Nutrition specializes in handling custom orders for capsules, tablets, powders, softgels, and gummies. With next-generation equipment in state-of-the-art facilities, we guarantee your well thought out, carefully crafted, perhaps even scientifically proven dietary supplements will be in good hands.
White Label Formulas for Your Private Label Success
Before you jump into custom formulations, Makers Nutrition offers the option to start modestly at minimum order quantities as low as 500 units with our formulas available for private labeling. We stock over 100 beneficial white label vitamins and supplements that are just waiting to help your business grow and succeed in the nutraceutical industry. Most recently, we added an array of immune support products that range from Vitamin C capsules to elderberry gummies. When the pandemic hit, other supplement manufacturing companies waited for businesses like yours to call them. We, on the other hand, innovated for startups and seasoned companies who wanted a leg up on competition. Our response to the demand is an ongoing supply of high-quality vitamins and dietary supplements comprising highly sought-after ingredients in the fight against COVID-19. That said, we in no way claim to carry the secret to prevent, treat, or cure any disease or illness. Learn more about our immune products and request a quote.
Sectors with Promising Projected Growth
1. Sports Nutrition: The global sports nutrition market size is expected to reach over $34 billion by 2028 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 10.9%. Gym goers (including those at home) are becoming more active, focusing on fitness, and taking supplements for motivation, endurance, muscle recovery, and endurance, thereby driving the market upward. Sounds like a good time to launch your line of workout products.
2. Probiotics: Measured at USD 6,122.5 million in 2020, the global probiotics dietary supplement market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% through 2028. Probiotics are gaining traction for their ability to help improve both gut health and immune system function.
3. Collagen: Valued at $1,827.6 million in 2019, the global collagen supplement market is projected to hit $3,017.6 million by 2027, with a CAGR of 6.9%. Many consumers are turning to collagen as an anti-aging skin supplement and one for improved bone health. Collagen also fits into the sports nutrition sector as many bodybuilders consume it in powder form for muscle mass growth and strength enhancement.
4. Skin Health: The global women’s health and beauty supplement market size alone was valued at USD 53 billion in 2020 and is well on its way to growing at a CAGR of 4.9% through 2028. With things looking better on the pandemic front, women especially are reprioritizing not just physical health, but mental and emotional health. This in turn is creating a domino effect on the global market as we see a rise in self-care supplements, including preventive products such as mood boosters and stress management.
5. Weight Loss: The global weight loss supplement market was USD 33.4 billion in 2020 and is expected to climb at a CAGR of 16.6% through 2028. With rising cases of obesity and associated health conditions such as heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes, it is expected that more consumers will be looking for weight loss products to incorporate into a healthier diet combined with exercise.
Multivitamins on the Rise
Consider this: half of all U.S. adults, including 70% of individuals 65 years of age and older, take a multivitamin regularly. That means they have either found a brand of multis they like, or they have yet to find the brand that meets their expectations. Your vitamin brand could be the one that consumers inquire about due to a great reputation. When you partner with a manufacturing company that has not only a great reputation, but one that remains consistent with quality, value, and service, your chance of supplement business success can skyrocket, serving the needs of so many people seeking what you have to offer.
Private label multivitamin gummies are indeed popular among older adults, but also individuals of all ages who lack vitamins or minerals due to dietary restrictions, or those who have medical conditions that make it difficult to absorb certain nutrients. Your private label gummies can ensure people with low nutrient intake through food get what they need with supplemental vitamins. Be it a stock gummy you private label with your brand name, or a custom gummy, Makers Nutrition is known to deliver gummy vitamins with delicious flavor. In fact, we have recently upgraded our flavoring systems because our team knows as much as yours that taste matters!
Customer Service Excellence
Unlike other vitamin manufacturers that leave you hanging when all you want is a call back from your rep, we make it a priority to leave no call unanswered, no email unaddressed. Makers Nutrition has won many awards for client support on both company and individual levels. These titles include the Gold 2021 Globee® American Best in Business Award for Outstanding Performance of the Year in Customer Service, the 2021 Platinum Titan Business Award for Best Customer Service Strategy/Contact Center, and 2021 Business Intelligence Group Excellence in Customer Service Award.
Serving our Clients Throughout the Pandemic and Beyond
Over the past year, when so many other companies struggled, our team was able to demonstrate exactly why Makers Nutrition is the #1 choice supplement manufacturing service provider in the United States, and we look forward to paving a path to success for your potential-filled health product business. Want to learn more about us? Visit our supplement manufacturer page or call today at 1-844-625-3771.