If you are just starting out in the nutraceutical industry and want the best possible chance at success, then you have come to the right place. Makers Nutrition’s superior supplement manufacturing services encompass everything you need from a provider who carries your business through the entire process with above and beyond treatment.
How We Cater to Beginners
In today’s day and age, everything costs money and you want the bang for your buck, right? You are in good hands when partnering with Makers Nutrition because our specialty is cutting costs for brands that are just beginning their vitamin business journey. No client of ours, startup or seasoned, is ever left in the dark. During each stage of the manufacturing, designing, packaging, testing, and fulfillment process, our account managers keep you updated and are always ready to answer your questions. We know pain points often include pricing and timing, which is why the Makers team already cuts the nonsense fees typical supplement manufacturers charge. Shopping around and just want a quote? You can do so conveniently and for FREE through our website. Concerned about shipping costs? We have cut the best deal with the industry’s most credible logistics companies to transport your freight, fully-insured. Everywhere you turn, we give the options that best suit your business needs.
Perks of Working with Makers Nutrition as a Startup Company
Makers Nutrition ultimately specializes in capsules, tablets, softgels, powders and gummies, on next-generation lab equipment and the finest in sourcing. We work with companies of all sizes, from startups to multimillion-dollar companies. The best thing about working with a company like ours is that you can count on us every step of the way. Founder and CEO Jason Provenzano established Makers Nutrition with the goal of leveling the playing field for small investors in the nutraceutical industry in several ways which could serve as the steppingstones to your success:
- We offer competitively low minimum order quantities (MOQs)
- We provide over 100 private label products with quick turnaround times for faster ROI
- Even the smallest investor can enjoy volume pricing using our private label line
- We are an NSF-audited cGMP, and FDA-registered company that advises its clients not to settle for less, because they don’t have to when working with Makers Nutrition. We serve as the supple chain for our clients in MOST ways – in addition to providing the services related manufacturing, we offer state-of-the-art fulfillment services, which can include full Warehouse Management Services (WMS), inventory control, reporting and tracking.
You see, with Makers Nutrition, all aspects of your vitamin branch launch are handled under one compliant roof. Instead of jumping from contract manufacturer and graphic designer to printer and fulfillment center, you have the peace of mind knowing that we have everything under control. All you have to focus on is the branding and marketing of your products. Convenience is key!
While we cannot advise on marketing material, we can discuss with you what has worked and is currently working for other clients. Most advertise through QR codes, websites, and social media, pointing to the importance of utilizing our graphic design services, as our artists create outstanding labels to catch your target customer’s eye, leading to purchases for you and improved health for them.
Biggest Concerns as a Startup Supplement Brand
Many of our clients are companies that have a recent history with nightmare situations dealing with other service providers. Our team aims to exemplify exactly how your business should have been handled, and we are completely confident that you will be in a better position because of it. Frequently asked questions we receive from new entrepreneurs include:
- What are your MOQs? Our MOQs can be as low as 500 bottles but vary depending on your request.
- What’s your typical turnaround time? Dietary supplement projects are dependent on the type you are having manufactured. That said, we work around the clock to get your vitamins manufactured to specification to meet the standards of both you and your customers.
- Do you work with different types of vitamins and supplements? Makers Nutrition handles capsules, tablets, softgels, gummies, and powders. That includes omega-3 softgels, multivitamin gummies for adults and children, pet chewable tablets, and protein powder that, with our advanced flavor systems, tastes delicious. Which form of supplement you choose to order, our caliber of quality will outdo your previous supplement manufacturer’s capabilities.
- Is there a variety of packaging options? Absolutely! At Makers Nutrition, packaging options are virtually limitless. We sell bulk and packaged finished products that pair well with bottles, boxes, and bags, among other selections a product specialist would be happy to discuss.
- Can I get a sample before ordering? Yes, we provide samples of our stock white label formulas and create sample profiles to match the one you have in mind for your custom flavor. Be it tart cherry or tangy citrus, we won’t stop until we get it right.
Do you have a question? Contact us today!
Not a Supplement Startup?
Unlike many supplement manufacturing companies, we offer backup manufacturing services for our better-established clients which can mean we will have product manufactured in advance of receiving a new order to provide these clients with a cushion of available product to cover them in unforeseen surges in product orders or errors in forecasting. Custom formulation can be a risky game when working with a company that does not have a bulti-in full-service system in place. With Makers, however, it’s a home run.
Comparing and Contrasting Vitamin Manufacturers
When you boil any company down to its core, you should find three things: quality, value, and customer service. We excel in each, but we know there are other companies vying for your business. Beware, as we see all too often the consequences of partnering with the wrong provider. We know the ones you are researching also have competitive pricing and claim to have great customer service. But do they offer 24/7 service? Full FDA registration and GMP compliance? Makers Nutrition does, and for good reason. Without these certifications, we would not be able to guarantee the excellent safety and quality you are looking to offer customers and be known for as a brand.
Manufactured in Ideal Conditions
The vitamins and supplements we help manufacture are always fresh, as they comply with federal regulations of which supplement users are aware more than ever. Maintained in a state-of-the-art, climate-controlled fulfillment center, your protein powder, gummy vitamins, fish oil softgels, and veggie capsules are in a cool, dry place at all times.
That bang for your buck phrase is true. Some U.S. vitamin manufacturers cut corners and don’t give you your money’s worth. They also may not offer the services we do, which extend beyond the manufacturing process. While you would have to pay an outside graphic designer to imagine an attractive, informative logo or label, we are staffed with the industry’s top talent for designing dietary supplement packaging. To print labels with Makers Nutrition would be another hassle avoided, as again, we handle everything in-house, allotting you the savings that can be put towards marketing, branding, and more.
How we serve you affects how you serve your customers. The caliber to which we hold our quality standards will impact how many customers return. That is why we keep you satisfied with the process and results. When you call 1-844-625-3771, someone always answers. We know you may have had your fair share of supplement manufacturers not picking up or going straight to voicemail. Our team does not waste your time or patience. We are the supplement manufacturing partner that you can rely on from start to finish. To learn more about how we stack up against other vitamin manufacturing companies, click here.
The Supplement Manufacturing Process
As a full-service supplement company, there are several processes involved in manufacturing superior products. We have an onboarding process, a quoting process, a sales process, a formulation process, a sourcing process, a testing process, a mixing process, and dozens of others. Remember, Makers Nutrition is an FDA-registered, cGMP company. Our processes are all based on the GMP guidelines set up for the industry and we follow each to the letter. We have several volumes of guidelines we work with to make sure everything we do is done as well as it can be done and documented as well as it can be documented. The bottom line is that we help our clients to whatever degree they need our services. Some clients simply order bulk product in some form and do much of the work (bottling, labeling, etc.) themselves. Other brands use Makers Nutrition for everything. Our processes all start with having the best trained, most knowledgeable people in the industry speak with our prospective clients about what we do and how we can help them grow their businesses. Makers Nutrition has a group of experts involved in every department to make sure our clients get the absolute best product and presentation imaginable.
If you wish to #buildabrand with the supplement manufacturing team that has your back, call or click today!